2017 Wayland Public Schools Foundation Spelling Bee
Sunday, March 26, 2017, 12:00 - 4:30 P.M. , Wayland High School
The Wayland Public Schools Foundation is pleased to host the 26th Annual Spelling Bee, Sunday, March 26th, 2017, from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m., Wayland High School. The annual Spelling Bee is a fundraising event for the Foundation, welcoming over 350 elementary Bee participants, 70 community volunteers, and over 1000 guests.
Form Your Swarm!
The Spelling Bee is:
- Open to students in grades 2 through 5
- A team spelling bee. Children form teams of three (their “swarm”), with all three members in the same grade.
- Held at Wayland High School between 12:00pm and 4:30pm. Each team is assigned a 35 minute timeslot in which they will compete with 5 to 8 other teams in the same grade. (The specific timeslot for each team will be posted to the website in mid- March. Please note that we are not able to accommodate requests to participate at specific times.)
- If your child would like to participate in the Bee but, has encountered difficulty in identifying two additional teammates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist with student placement on teams if we receive multiple inquiries from prospective spellers in the same grade.
- Registration is now closed.
- The registration fee includes a t-shirt and participation gift for every speller. Winners of each Bee round will receive an award at the end of the round
For questions regarding the 2017 Spelling Bee, please email email@example.com.
- Jessica Green
- Derrick Irwin
- Trystan O'Leary
- Marcia Irwin
The Foundation is able to host the Annual Spelling Bee through the generosity and support from our community Business Partners. If you're interested in becoming a donor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.