WPSF Business Partners
As a Wayland Public Schools Foundation (WPSF) business partner, your philanthropic support will positively impact over 2,500 students and their families in the Wayland school system. Through the funding of grant proposals submitted by Wayland teachers and staff for innovative programs that would otherwise go unfunded, WPSF invests in the future of our community. Join us in continuing our mission of promoting educational excellence in our schools, and we will work with you to create a custom-tailored partnership to publicly recognize your company's support of our students and their families - your customers and clients.
There are several ways your company can support the Foundation including sponsoring an event, giving an in-kind donation, or donating to the one of the Foundation's Business Giving Programs. Some of the standard benefits of the business giving program are listed below:
Summa Cum Laude Patron | $5,000+
- A feature article about your company's support in the local newspaper or an "all schools" email blast reaching over 3,000 subscribers
- Recognition as the top WPSF business partner with your company's logo on banners at entrances for the Annual Fundraising Party and Spelling Bee
- Prominent display of your company logo on the WPSF website with a hot link to the sponsor's website
- Magna Cum Laude, Cum Laude ad Patron benefits
Magna Cum Laude patron | $2,500-$4,999
- An announcement of your partnership with the Foundation in our newsletter or press release
- Company's logo is included on banners and signs at all WPSF events
- Cum Laude and Patron benefits
Cum Laude patron | $1,000 - $2,499
- Company logo is included in brochures at all WPSF events
- Display of your company's logo on our website and Facebook page
- Patron benefits
patron | under $1,000 or in-kind donation
- Company name is acknowledged in brochures at all WPSF events
- Company name and support is recognized on our website and Facebook page
- Company name is noted in an appeal letter to Wayland families
Wayland Public Schools Foundation is a charitable, tax-exempt organization under the IRS 501(c)3 designation - tax identification #04-2790268.
The Foundation Board of Directors and the Wayland community thank our Business Partners for their continued support. Please fill out the form below to support the Wayland community and excellence in the Wayland Public Schools again this year.