Corporate Giving Programs
Local businesses provide vital philanthropic support to the Foundation that positively impact approximately 2,500 students in the Wayland school system. Your donations improve the quality of instruction and help maintain the tradition of excellence in Wayland classrooms, the community of your clients and customers.
In addition to contributing to a community non-profit that supports your customers, there are benefits for business sponsors depending on your marketing and philanthropic interests. There are several ways your company can support the Foundation including sponsoring an event, in-kind donation, and donating to the one of the Foundation's Business Giving Programs.
Summa Cum Laude Patron | $5,000+
- A feature article about your company in the Foundation's newsletter and/or in a Foundation email blast
- Recognition as top donor with your company's logo on banners at entrances for community fundraisers
- Prominent display of your company logo on the WPSF website with a hot link to the sponsor's website
- Four complimentary tickets to WPSF community events
- Magna Cum Laude, Cum Laude ad Patron benefits
Magna Cum Laude patron | $2,500-$4,999
- An announcement of your company's support in a Foundation press release
- Company's logo is included on signage at all WPSF events
- Two complimentary tickets to WPSF community events
- Cum Laude and Patron benefits
Cum Laude patron | $1,000 - $2,499
- Company logo is included in brochures at all WPSF events
- Display of your company's logo on our website and Facebook page
- Your company's support is noted in an appeal letter to Wayland families
- Patron benefits
patron | under $1,000 or in-kind donation
- Company name and support is noted on our website and Facebook page
- A certificate honoring your company's support of the Foundation
The Foundation Board of Directors and the Wayland community thank our Business Partners for their continued support.